- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- Loyalty pays off: 1.5% annual bonus for our customers
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- Owner-managed for over 20 years - trust our experience!
- Secure packaging and fast shipping - thanks to our professionals!
Your advantages with einrichten design
personal, individual, passionately
Vitra Lounge Chair & Ottoman by Charles and Ray Eames. One can relax for a few minutes without remorse in the Vitra Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman
by Charles & Ray Eames to gain new energy.
Only for this version Vitra offers the white pigmented walnut veener in combination with white leather.
Resilient up to 120 kg.
seating shell: made of plywood, veneer in walnut with white pigmentation.
detachable, upholstery made of Premium leather or Grand leather.
semi-aniline- dyed nappa leather with soft touch
thickness: 1,1 - 1,3 mm.
distinct strucutre, aniline nappa leather, open pore surface accentuates natural look and individuality.
thickness 1,3 - 1,5 mm.
5 / 4 swivel star base and back frame made of die-cast aluminium.
sides black with polished edge, polished completely or chrome.
The Lounge Chair comes with a height of 84 cm or as the XL version for tall persons with 89 cm, seating height 38 cm.
slides plastic for carpet or felt slides for all types of hard floors.
|Product number:||VITRA 41211600 01 04|
|Designer||Charles & Ray Eames|
|Shipping method||Forwarding agent|
|seating height||380 mm|
|Dimension||ottman: W 630 x D 560 x H 420 mm|
About the manufacturer
Exactly as you imagined it.
Our special service for you: Take our range of diverse material samples home with you in comfort.View material samples
Related products of Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman Walnut white leather Vitra
Vitra Winter Campaign
Fair Design at Vitra
- durable design classics with guarantees of 10 or 30 years
- regional production sites
- 46% of suppliers come from Germany, 96% from Europe
- Repairs, returns and extended guarantees
- Vitra Circle Stores, where used Vitra products are purchased, refurbished and put back into circulation