- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- Loyalty pays off: 1.5% annual bonus for our customers
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- Owner-managed for over 20 years - trust our experience!
- Safely packed by our shipping professionals!
Your advantages with einrichten design
personal, individual, passionately
Designed by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec in 2015 for Vitra, the Wooden Side Tables are a variation of the popular Metal Side Tables and bring a livelier touch to your home. Here you can order the smallest version in light or dark oak online.
Wood instead of metal
Unlike the Metal Side Tables, the Wooden Side Tables consist of glued laminated wood. With the warm wood tones, the small tables bring comfort into every room.
In addition, the plywood used is very light, making the Wooden Side Table easy to transport. To protect the floor, the Wooden Side Tables are even equipped with felt pads.
One special detail is only noticeable at second glance: The slightly arched table top gives the table a slightly Japanese touch and forms a nice contrast to the solid wooden base.
Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
The two designer brothers are known for their simple and intelligent design.
Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec are often be inspired by nature - so organic forms are used for some of their design creations. Do not Vitras Wooden Tables look like fungi grown from the ground?
Order the designer side tables with recognition value right here in our online shop - in one of three sizes in light or dark oak or walnut finish.
|Product number:||VITRA 21051211|
|Designer||Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec|
|Shipping method||Normal parcel shipment|
|Material||Plywood Cold molded|
|Dimension||H 39 x B 31,5 x T 31,5 cm|
About the manufacturer
Related products of Wooden Side Table Beistelltisch Eiche klein Vitra-Eiche hell
Fair Design at Vitra
- durable design classics with guarantees of 10 or 30 years
- regional production sites
- 46% of suppliers come from Germany, 96% from Europe
- Repairs, returns and extended guarantees
- Vitra Circle Stores, where used Vitra products are purchased, refurbished and put back into circulation