You can order the Knoll International Conference Chair by Eero Saarinen online here in a homely version with oak chair legs stained on ebony without armrests.
The typical organic shape is based on the design of the Organic Chair, which Eero Saarinen designed in the 1940s in collaboration with the famous Charles Eames.
Whether in private rooms or conference rooms: the Conference Chair from Knoll International sets highlights everywhere and offers outstanding seating comfort.
There are many different seat covers to choose from, which we have listed below for you. Choose your favourite cover and order the Knoll International conference chair right here in our online shop.
Possible upholstery fabrics
- Fabric Tosca: 70 % cotton, 18 % polyester, 12 % wool
- Fabric Hallingdal: 70 % virgin wool, 30 % viscose
- Fabric Tonus: 90 % virgin wool, 10 % Helanca
- Leather Volo: European cowhide leather
- Velluto Pelle Leather: Suede Leather
|Product number:||KNOLL 72 CVE TONUS|
|Year of design||1946-1950|
|KNOLL 72 CVE Tonus|
|Shipping method||Forwarding agent|
|seat height (cm)||47.5|
Questions about the product? We are happy to help.
- Personal contact person
- trained product experts with love for designer pieces
- Material advice
- 20 years of experience