Adaptable: Trio Sofa by Cor. Life is often complicated enough. Luckily, at least in terms of sofa issues, it's pretty simple, at least with Trio, the modular sofa from Cor.
Despite its immense flexibility, you do not need to give up on comfort: the Cor Design sofa has a lot to offer in this regard, such as a first-class slatted frame.
The displayed Trio Sofa consists of a total of four individual modules, more precisely, two seating elements and two corner backs. And these modules will become a unique design sofa in no time at all. How easy it is, you can see in the video.
Here an overview of the modules:
- seating element 300 cm (width 300 cm, depth 100 cm, height 38 cm, seat depth 60 cm, armrest height 66 cm)
- seating element 100 cm (width 100 cm, depth 100 cm, height 38 cm, seat depth 60 cm, armrest height 66 cm)
- backrest left 150 cm (width 150 cm, depth 100 cm, height 28 cm)
- backrest right 150 cm (width 150 cm, depth 100 cm, height 28 cm)
All good things come in threes
The name Trio does not come by chance: three basic elements - seat element, backrest and corner backrest - can be used to create the most beautiful designer sofas. So you have something to sit on, to lean on and to rest (your arms) alike.
Please note that only the image you can configure corresponds to the Trio sofa with six modules. The other pictures (the yellow sofas) are for inspiration only.
The Trio sofa by Cor is a matter of taste - and that's a good thing. This is how you can configure your dream sofa according to your personal taste: from fabric to colour. How about Hallingdal 80 pistachio / royal blue? Too classic, rather a fresh colour? Then you should try Hallingdal 850 turquoise.
The trick: no matter what colour you have in mind, you will immediately see a picture of it when you click on it.
- frame: square beech construction made of solid beech, dowelled. Side parts made of birch plywood
- seat suspension: slatted frame made of beech slats
- long-term comfort for the seat: quality polyether with protective fleece cover
- removable covers according to Europe patent
- long-term comfort for the back: quality polyether with protective fleece cover
- removable covers (side panels): underside with brake material. The backs are only placed on the seat, thus a free positioning of the back on the seat is possible. Slight slippage of the back on the seat is model-related.
- seat mirrors can occur. These seat mirrors can not always be avoided and sometimes appear stronger and sometimes weaker, depending on the model and the chosen cover material. Sitting marks are not a quality defect and can not be completely excluded due to the material and model.
For better imagination and inspiration here you can watch a nice video
- Dimensions / Infos
- immediately available
No immediate available products available
Questions about the product? We love to help.
You are not sure about the right material for your new designer piece or you have other questions? We will also assist you concerning delivery and payment issues with our expertise.
Just call or contact us online.
Interior planning and individual offers
You furnish a room or a whole house or office?
We will send you a non-binding individual offer or we will offer you interior planning by one of our architects.