- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- Loyalty pays off: 1.5% annual bonus for our customers
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- Owner-managed for over 20 years - trust our experience!
- Secure packaging and fast shipping - thanks to our professionals!
Your advantages with einrichten design
personal, individual, passionately
Fairytale sleep: The Spindle Bed by Ethnicraftt
With the Spindle bed you sleep like Sleeping Beauty without pricking your finger. The design furniture by Ethnicraft with its clear lines and natural materials promotes a good night's sleep.
Clear lines and soft curves
A traditional spinning wheel served as inspiration for the Ethnicraft Spindle Collection. Designer Nathan Yong is described as one of the most influential and successful designers of his generation. With the Spindle Bed he has created a designer bed that is both aesthetic and timeless.
The clear lines of the frame and the soft curves of the spokes of the headboard complement each other perfectly. Rounded edges give the piece of furniture a particularly soft and comfortable appearance - perfect for a cosy ambience.
You can also find the matching Spindle bedside table in our online shop.
Material and size
The Spindle bed is made of oak or teak wood and is available for both EU Queen Size (160 x 200 cm) and EU King Size (180 x 200 cm) mattresses.
It is 210 cm long and the headboard is 97 cm high. Depending on the size, it is 170 or 190 cm wide.
The bed comes with a central bar, but without slatted frame.
|Product number:||ETHNICRAFT 51247|
|Shipping method||Forwarding agent|
About the manufacturer
Related products of Spindle bed oak Ethnicraft
Fair Design at Ethnicraft
- Wood is one of Ethnicraft's core materials - durable furniture is made from FSC-certified solid wood
- The best weaving yarns are used for textile articles, for which natural fibres such as cotton or linen are deliberately chosen
- Production waste is reused for other purposes, for example sawdust, which is used as fuel for the drying ovens or pressed as a basis for pellets