Nils Holger Moormann Pressed Chair is a very light chair which weighs only 2.8 kg.
As the chair is made of aluminium it is suitable for in- and outdoor use. Stackable up
to 6 chairs, maximun capacity 120 kg.
You can also order a seat cushion. The neopren version is covered on one side with
Pressed Chair is tested and approved by TÜV Rheinland / LGA on durability, thickness
- The version "untreated/natural" will show signs of processing. The material shows a slight
colour difference. This can mature over time. Stains on light-coloured clothing is possible.
- The mat versions are special editions. These are designed by Susanne Schwenger,
Creative Director Marc'O Polo Woman.
- Dimensions / Infos
Questions about the product? We love to help.
You are not sure about the right material for your new designer piece or you have other questions? We will also assist you concerning delivery and payment issues with our expertise.
Just call or contact us online.
Interior planning and individual offers
You furnish a room or a whole house or office?
We will send you a non-binding individual offer or we will offer you interior planning by one of our architects.
More products by Nils Holger Moormann
Forwarding costs for article Pressed Chair Nils Holger Moormann
For this article Pressed Chair Nils Holger Moormann for the price of €440.00 we calculate for each delivery address the following shipping costs:
- Forwarding costs for country zone I*: €0.00
- * except Switzerland : additionally import fees of €0.00
- Forwarding costs for country zone II : €39.60
- Forwarding costs for country zone III : Can be requested from us.
- Forwarding costs for country zone IV : €176.00
Division of countries
Country zone I:
Germany, Austria, Switzerland*, Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, France, Poland, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia (Slovak Republic).
Country zone II:
Finland, Portugal, Spain, Bulgaria, New Zealand, Norway, United Kingdom, Eire, Italy, Turkey, Malta, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania.
Country zone III:
All other countries
Canada, USA, Japan, Australia, United Arab Emirates.