- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- We only sell certified Originals
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- 20 years of experience
- Design furniture exhibition in Würzburg
Piece of jewellery: Osso bar stool by Ethnicraft
The Osso bar stool is a great eye-catcher. Its curved seat and the rounded frame create a particularly dynamic impression. The additional struts on the sides of the chair create a sophisticated design that gives the solid wood a special touch.
You can combine the Osso bar stool wonderfully with the small dining table stool or the counter stool from the collection of the same name to create furnishings with a uniform look. All Osso versions are available in our online shop.
Design duo Grain & Green
The design table comes from the Indonesian design studio Grain & Green, which was founded in 2007. It is known for combining visual references to Asian traditions and cultures with functionality, art and comfort, creating design pieces that can be perceived as cultural expressions of modern life.
Ethnicraft - over 20 years of experience
For more than twenty years, Ethnicraft has been convincing with authentic, clear designs that are both contemporary and timeless. The use of wood from ecologically and economically environmentally friendly cultivation is part of the basic concept of Ethnicraft - this is how authentic craftsmanship is created that lasts!
Material and format
The bar stool is made of lacquered oak wood and is available in natural and black. It is 57 cm wide, 33 cm deep, 80 cm high and has a seat height of 77.5 cm.
|Product number:||ETHNICRAFT OSSO 53034|
|Shipping method||Normal parcel shipment|
About the manufacturer
Related products of Osso Bar Stool Oak Ethnicraft
Fair Design at Ethnicraft
- Wood is one of Ethnicraft's core materials - durable furniture is made from FSC-certified solid wood
- The best weaving yarns are used for textile articles, for which natural fibres such as cotton or linen are deliberately chosen
- Production waste is reused for other purposes, for example sawdust, which is used as fuel for the drying ovens or pressed as a basis for pellets