The beautiful and already iconic Favn sofa was designed in 2011 by Jaime Hayon.
- Fame: 95% wool, 5% polyamide
- Tonus: 90% worsted wool, 30% viscose
- Hallingdal: 70% pure wool, 30% viscose
- Divina/Divina Melange: 100% pure wool
- Fiord: 92% pure new wool (combed), 8% nylon
- Steelcut Trio: 90% pure new wool (combed), 10% nylon
- Christanshavn: 85%b New Zealand wool, 15% polyamide
- Capture: 85% wool, 15% polyamide
- Steelcut: 90% new wool (worsted), 10% nylon
- Sunniva: 58% virgin wool, 25% viscose, 8% linen, 5% nylon, 4% polyester
Fritz Hansen Favn sofa can also be ordered monochrome, i. e. with just one Kvadrat fabric.
You can select from a wide range, e. g. Fame, Hallingdal, Steelcut....just send us a request.
|Product number:||FRITZ HANSEN JH3|
|Shipping method||Forwarding agent|
|Width (cm)||option_breite 1|
|seating height||42 cm|
Questions about the product? We are happy to help.
- Personal contact person
- trained product experts with love for designer pieces
- Material advice
- 20 years of experience
Exactly as you imagined it.
Our special service for you: Take our range of diverse material samples home with you in comfort.View material samples