- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- Loyalty pays off: 1.5% annual bonus for our customers
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- Owner-managed for over 20 years - trust our experience!
- Safely packed by our shipping professionals!
Your advantages with einrichten design
personal, individual, passionately
In 1970 the Visiona Stool by Verner Panton was created for the Cologne Fair staring in the
landscaped interior Visiona.
The small Visiona stool by Vitra is not only compact but handy and comfortable to sit on.
Thanks to its unobstrusive look you can combine it with all kinds of furniture and it sets higlights
due to the wide colour choice.
Due to its light weight it can easily be moved.
At the base the stool is held together by an elastic band. Thus the cover can easily be removed
In our Online-Shop you can order the Vitra Visiona stool with four different covers:
Volo: 85% virgin wool, 15% polyamide
Laser: 100% Polyester Trevira CS
Tonus: 90% new wool, 10% Helanca
Hopsak: 100% Polyamid
Twill: 70% virgin wool, 30% polyamide
Cushioning Polyurethan foam with polystyrol core and poylester cotton
base: MDF with felt slides
|Product number:||VITRA 21042400|
|designed in||1970 / 2012|
|Shipping method||Normal parcel shipment|
|Material||Polyurethane foam with polystyrene core, polyester wadding, MDF-Plate|
|Dimension||Ø 42 x H 41 cm|
About the manufacturer
Exactly as you imagined it.
Our special service for you: Take our range of diverse material samples home with you in comfort.View material samples
Fair Design at Vitra
- durable design classics with guarantees of 10 or 30 years
- regional production sites
- 46% of suppliers come from Germany, 96% from Europe
- Repairs, returns and extended guarantees
- Vitra Circle Stores, where used Vitra products are purchased, refurbished and put back into circulation