Perfect balance: Lune Sofa Fritz Hansen
Sculptural and curved - the look of the Lune Sofa by Fritz Hansen is quite classic for designer Jaime Hayon. It skilfully moves between clear Nordic aesthetics and southern elegance - the functional design sofa is flexible, comfortable and extremely attractive from every angle.
Fritz Hansen - Visionary Design since 1872
Fritz Hansen, that is an exclusive design brand, which is characterised by timeless collections and world-famous classic and contemporary furniture, lamps and accessories. The company was founded in Denmark in 1872. In the 1950s, the famous designer Arne Jacobsen is responsible for the design at Fritz Hansen. In 1979, the until then family-run company becomes part of the Skandinavisk Holding. At the same time, Verner Panton is in the centre of attention as a leading avant-garde figure and shapes the design of the manufacturer immensely. And so Fritz Hansen continues to develop and yet always keeps the long history and tradition in mind by continuing to focus on the cooperation with international and visionary designers.
- Fame: 95% wool, 5% polyamide
- Tonus: 90% worsted wool, 30% viscose
- Divina/Divina Melange: 100% pure wool
- Fiord: 92% pure new wool (combed), 8% nylon
- Steelcut Trio: 90% pure new wool (combed), 10% nylon
- Christanshavn: 85%b New Zealand wool, 15% polyamide
- Capture: 85% wool, 15% polyamide
- Steelcut: 90% virgin wool (worsted), 10% nylon
- Sunniva: 58% virgin wool, 25% viscose, 8% linen, 5% nylon, 4% polyester
- Diablo: 54% viscose, 46% cotton
- Canvas: 90% virgin wool (worsted), 10% nylon
- Remix: 90% virgin wool, (worsted), 10% nylon
- Divina MD: 100% virgin wool
- Leather Aura: Chrome-tanned, processed, strong grain (fulling) and hard-wearing surface, high lightfastness, thickness approx. 1.4 - 1.6 mm
- Soft leather: Chrome-tanned semi-aniline leather, full-grain with light structure and surface finish. Thickness approx. 1.0 - 1.2 mm
- Leather Embrace: Chrome tanned, grained, Exceptional soft aniline with special waxing for a slightly oily surface. Colour variations, visible natural features e.g. neck wrinkles. Thickness approx. 1.2 - 1.4 mm
|Product number:||FRITZ HANSEN JH300|
|Shipping method||Forwarding agent|
|Width (cm)||option_breite 2|
|Depth (cm)||option_tiefe 1|
|Seating height (cm)||40,5|
|seating height||42 cm|
Questions about the product? We are happy to help.
- Personal contact person
- trained product experts with love for designer pieces
- Material advice
- 20 years of experience
Exactly as you imagined it.
Our special service for you: Take our range of diverse material samples home with you in comfort.View material samples