- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- We only sell certified Originals
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- 20 years of experience
- Design furniture exhibition in Würzburg
Joy of movement: Cordia swivel chair from Cor
The Cordia swivel chair could not be more practical - thanks to its swivel function, the chair is perfect for flexible working. But the Cordia swivel chair is not only convincing in the business sector. The Cordia swivel chair also cuts a fine figure in the private sphere.
The highlight: you can configure Cordia individually. It is even possible to choose different covers for the outside and inside. While we're on the subject of covers: The icing on the cake is a different-coloured topstitching.
Cor - design with heart
Cor specialises in high-quality seating furniture and has already won numerous design awards, including the Red Dot Design Award. Cor is part of Interlübke, which was founded by Helmut Lübke in 1954. Incidentally, the term 'Cor' is derived from Latin, where it means 'heart'. The company is based in Rheda-Wiedenbrück.
Material and format
The Cor Design chair has a robust four-legged frame made of polished aluminium. As already mentioned, you can choose between different covers, for example an elegant leather cover for the outside and a soft fabric cover for the inside.
The Cordia swivel chair has a low backrest. On request, we also offer the Cordia chair with a high backrest. To protect your floor, the designer chairs are equipped with glides - optionally with felt or plastic glides.
Cordia is 76 cm wide and 83 cm deep. The total height is 88 cm, the seat height 44 cm.
For a special and individual configuration, our product consultants will be happy to help you. Simply write us an e-mail, call us at or arrange a consultation appointment via video or on site.
|Product number:||COR 15122|
|Designer||Jehs + Laub|
|Shipping method||Forwarding agent|
|Material||Metal, fabric / leather|
|Seating height (cm)||44|
About the manufacturer
Related products of Cordia Swivel Chair Low Back H 88 cm Cor
Fair Design at Cor
- family-run company based in Rheda-Wiedenbrück, Germany
- Manufacturing in the highlands of Germany with 80% vertical integration (most of the production is done and controlled by the company itself)
- stands for durable and qualitative products, handmade - from the upholstery to the sewing room
- Wooden frames made from local, sustainable beech wood
- Leather is mainly sourced from southern Germany
- Wood waste is used for heating, resulting in an annual saving of 516,000 kg of carbon dioxide
- Tropical wood, heavy metals and hazardous fuels are foreign words at Cor
- Greenguard certificate and Blue Angel