- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- We only sell certified Originals
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- 20 years of experience
- Design furniture exhibition in Würzburg
Algue Partition /Algae decorative elements Vitra
Your advantages with einrichten design
personal, individual, passionately
Creative: Algue Partition Wall Algae Deco Elements by VitraBring a piece of nature back into your home and be creative at the same time: with the Algue decorative elements you can form a partition wall, because the fabric-like structures can be linked together. This way, everything from a transparent curtain to a dense room divider can be created.
They serve as interior design and decorative elements and are reminiscent of tropical jungle plants in their shape and colour selection.
Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
The Bouroullec design duo consists of the brothers Ronan and Erwan, who were born in Quimper in France. Since 1999, the two have been running their design studio in the Belleville Quarter in Paris as equal partners. From small objects of daily use to large architectural projects - their field of activity is extremely versatile.
Material and size
The Algues are available in different colours and are packed in sets of 25 pieces, which corresponds to about 1 m². They are made of injection moulded plastic. One algue is 25.7 cm wide and 32 cm deep.
|Product number:||VITRA 215 047 05|
|Designer||Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec|
|Herstellerartikelnummer||215 047 05|
|Shipping method||Normal parcel shipment|
|Material||plastic injection molding|
About the manufacturer
Fair Design at Vitra
- durable design classics with guarantees of 10 or 30 years
- regional production sites
- 46% of suppliers come from Germany, 96% from Europe
- Repairs, returns and extended guarantees
- Vitra Circle Stores, where used Vitra products are purchased, refurbished and put back into circulation