Cassina - tradition and individuality combined
- Founded in Italy in 1927
- High-quality, individual furniture creations
- Combination of manual craftsmanship and industrial production
Design furniture by Cassina by category:
Design furniture by Cassina at a glance:
Do you need support?
We are always happy to help you choose the right fabric or configure your dream design furniture. You are also welcome to send us photos of your premises and our interior designers and customer advisors will help you to furnish your rooms.
Cassina - Exciting Design from Italy
Cassina was founded in 1927 by two brothers in Medina, Italy. Shortly after its foundation, Cassina was already doing true pioneering work. By bringing together architects and designers with the most diverse backgrounds, interests and skills, an exciting mix of completely new ideas emerged, which became characteristic for furniture from the house of Cassina. The company encouraged people to break completely new ground in the areas of materials and design language in order to turn visions into reality.
Today, Cassina is a traditional company that relies on a balanced combination of manual craftsmanship and industrial production using highly developed machines in the manufacture of its furniture. By using natural materials such as leather and wood, a maximum of individuality is achieved
The Cassina identity
Avant-garde, authenticity, excellence and the combination of technological capacity and regional craftsmanship - Cassina's identity is defined by solid values that have laid the foundations for the creation of recognisable designs that have gone on to become classics.
In the 1950s, Cassina set a sign with the transition from handicraft to industrial production by being the first company to involve famous designers and architects and thus raise innovative design to a new level, which has an impact on the perspectives of living and includes aspects such as art and fashion. Cassina's designs have also become part of the permanent collections of the world's most famous museums.
Through the continuous dialogue between past, present and future, Cassina has become a timeless brand. The well-known collection I Maestri with furniture by Le Corbusier, Pierre Jeanneret, Charlotte Perriand, Charles Rennie Mackintosh, Gerrit Thomas Rietveld, Franco Albini, Frank Lloyd Wright,Marco Zanuso, Ico Parisi and Giacomo Balla - has been reissued with exact adherence to drawings and original functional concepts and adapted to the present by means of technological developments.
Since its foundation, Cassina has worked with the most famous faces of the design and architecture scene throughout the decades: from Gaetano Pesce to Piero Lissoni, Rodolfo Dordoni, Philippe Starck, Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec and Patricia Urquiola, Art Director of the company.
Always individual - you've come to the right place!
You would like to furnish your home, but don't know exactly which direction to go in? No problem for us!
- Cassina furniture is offered in various versions and with a large selection of fabrics and colours - we will be happy to advise you comprehensively on the selection of the model that is right for you individually.
- With our video consultation, we enable you to consult and select a piece of designer furniture almost as if you were there, no matter where you are.
- If you wish, you can also take a look at some models in real life and even try them out at our showroom in Würzburg - just look for the "Experience design furniture live" symbol directly on the product. Click on it to find out more!
- Our advisory service is rounded off by a large selection of fabric and leather samples, which you can view during your visit or order directly here in the online shop.
- And if you opt for our premium shipping service , we will bring your design furniture from Cassina directly to your home and take the packaging back with us - the all-round carefree package!