Back to the Golden 20s: Art Déco Design
For that special flairThe striking and special Art Déco design style is a homage to the 1920s. It combines elements from Art Nouveau with international functionalism, striking materials such as ebony, marble and gold. This creates a particularly noble and downright glamorous look. Art Déco can also be seen as a countermovement to the cool and clear Bauhaus design of the same period.
This is what makes the Art Déco style:
- noble materials such as marble, walnut wood, velvet
- dark colours such as blue, green and bordeaux
- contrasting powdery pastel shades
- golden ornaments and splendid eye-catchers
- floral or geometric patterns and carvings
- Details such as mirrors, candlesticks, textiles, serving trolleys
Dark wood meets noble marble - we have selected the most appealing Art Déco design furniture from our manufacturers for you and put it together .
With a style as glamorous and aesthetic as Art Deco, the right lighting is crucial. This way, the luminaires are eye-catchers even when switched off.
to take a seat
If you want to really enjoy your room furnished in Art Déco style, you should do so in a comfortable piece of seating furniture. Whether it's a sofa, an armchair or a dining chair - velvet and comfortable, expansive shapes are crucial for this style of furnishing.