- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- We only sell certified Originals
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- 20 years of experience
- Design furniture exhibition in Würzburg
AH912 Table/Bench Outdoor Carl Hansen & Søn
Your advantages with einrichten design
personal, individual, passionately
2-in-1: AH912 table/bench teak by Carl Hansen & Søn
With this elegant outdoor furniture, you not only have the ideal table for your outdoor lounge by your side - if you need more seating space, the AH912 can also be easily converted into a practical bench. The simple design radiates a pleasant calm and can be combined with various furnishing styles. Or you can use the flexible furniture to complement the many other pieces in the AH Outdoor collection.
The AH Outdoor series
In 2022, Alfred Homann designed the AH Outdoor series, a collection for outdoor use. The collection is characterised by clear lines, which, however, blend almost perfectly with rounded details. Homann's motto here: simple, clear and logical.
The high-quality teak used runs through the entire series, which means that the different design furniture can be perfectly combined with each other . From outdoor chairs to outdoor tables to a outdoor lounge sofa, the collection leaves nothing to be desired for your garden.
Material and format
The table is made of untreated and
Tip: Used as a bench, you can create even more cosiness with the matching seat cushion. You can also find it here in our online shop!
|Product number:||CARL HANSEN AH912|
|Manufacturer||Carl Hansen & Søn|
|Shipping method||Forwarding agent|
|Material||FSC®-certified teak, untreated|
About the manufacturer
Related products of AH912 Table/Bench Outdoor Carl Hansen & Søn
Fair Design at Carl Hansen & Søn
- family-run company from Denmark in the third generation
- responsible sourcing of materials and manufacturing processes
- durable quality products, made by hand
- Preservation of craftsmanship by passing on the wealth of experience to apprentices
- more than 75 Carl Hansen designer pieces are made from FSC-certified woods
- almost every little piece of wood is used - for example, leftovers are used as fuel for the district heating plants
- In-house repairs and overhauls are offered