- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- We only sell certified Originals
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- 20 years of experience
- Design furniture exhibition in Würzburg
AH603 Deck Chair Teak Carl Hansen & Søn
Your advantages with einrichten design
personal, individual, passionately
For sun worshippers: AH603 Deck Chair Teak by Carl Hansen & Søn
The simple design of the AH603 deck chair not only radiates tranquillity, but is also extremely comfortable. The wide armrests as well as the angled, ergonomically shaped seat and backrest ensure a high seating comfort. This is the best way to enjoy the warm rays of the sun!
Tip: For that extra portion of seating comfort, you can also find matching seat and back cushions for your AH603 in our online shop!
The AH-Outdoor series
In 2022, Alfred Homann designed the AH Outdoor series, a collection for outdoor use. The collection is characterised by clear lines, which nevertheless blend almost perfectly with rounded details. Homann's motto here: simple, clear and logical.
The high-quality teak used runs through the entire series, which means that the various pieces of design furniture can be perfectly combined with each other . From outdoor chairs to outdoor tables to an outdoor lounge sofa, the collection leaves nothing to be desired for your garden.
Material and size
The Deck Chair is made of untreated and
|Product number:||CARL HANSEN AH603|
|Manufacturer||Carl Hansen & Søn|
|Shipping method||Normal parcel shipment|
|Material||FSC®-certified teak, untreated|
|Seating height (cm)||30|
About the manufacturer
Related products of AH603 Deck Chair Teak Carl Hansen & Søn
Fair Design at Carl Hansen & Søn
- family-run company from Denmark in the third generation
- responsible sourcing of materials and manufacturing processes
- durable quality products, made by hand
- Preservation of craftsmanship by passing on the wealth of experience to apprentices
- more than 75 Carl Hansen designer pieces are made from FSC-certified woods
- almost every little piece of wood is used - for example, leftovers are used as fuel for the district heating plants
- In-house repairs and overhauls are offered