- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- We only sell certified Originals
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- 20 years of experience
- Design furniture exhibition in Würzburg
AH902 Dining Table Outdoor Carl Hansen & Søn
Your advantages with einrichten design
personal, individual, passionately
For fresh air lovers: AH902 Dining table Teak Carl Hans by Carl Hansen & Søn
Enjoying the fresh air with good food and beautiful design? The AH901 and AH 902 dining tables by Carl Hansen make it possible. The teak dining table is durable and develops a beautiful silver-grey patina over time. Nobly processed, this design shows real Danish craftsmanship.
The table is available in two different versions: On the one hand, with a rectangular tabletop that can seat up to eight people. The other is a smaller, square version that offers space for up to four people . This means that there is a suitable outdoor dining table for every outdoor area.
The AH-Outdoor series
In 2022 , Alfred Homann designed a collection for outdoor use with the AH Outdoor series. The collection is characterised by clear lines that nevertheless blend almost perfectly with rounded details. Homann's motto here: simple, clear and logical.
The used, high-quality teak wood runs through the entire series, which makes it possible to combine the different design furniture perfectly with each other. From outdoor chairs to outdoor tables to an outdoor lounge sofa, the collection leaves nothing to be desired for your garden.
Material and size
The table is made of untreated and
- AH902: W 100 x D 98.5 x H 74 cm
- AH901: W 203 x D 100 x H 74 cm
|Product number:||CARL HANSEN AJH902|
|Manufacturer||Carl Hansen & Søn|
|Shipping method||Forwarding agent|
|Material||FSC®-certified teak, untreated|
About the manufacturer
Related products of AH902 Dining Table Outdoor Carl Hansen & Søn
Fair Design at Carl Hansen & Søn
- family-run company from Denmark in the third generation
- responsible sourcing of materials and manufacturing processes
- durable quality products, made by hand
- Preservation of craftsmanship by passing on the wealth of experience to apprentices
- more than 75 Carl Hansen designer pieces are made from FSC-certified woods
- almost every little piece of wood is used - for example, leftovers are used as fuel for the district heating plants
- In-house repairs and overhauls are offered