- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- We only sell certified Originals
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- 20 years of experience
- Design furniture exhibition in Würzburg
AH604 Garden Lounger Teak Outdoor Carl Hansen & Søn
Your advantages with einrichten design
personal, individual, passionately
For sun worshippers: AH604 teak garden lounger by Carl Hansen & Søn
The simple design of the AH604 garden lounger not only radiates tranquillity, but is also extremely comfortable and practical. By means of adjustable backrest you can determine your ideal reclining position. Thanks to the two castors, the lounger can also be easily transported to where you would most like to spend your time in the fresh air.
Tip: For that extra portion of reclining comfort, you can also order your AH604 Lounger with the matching cushion pad!
In addition, in our online store you can also find AH604 footstool. This is particularly suitable as a complement to the garden lounger, if you want to use it in a sitting position. Or you can use it as additional storage space within your AH Outdoor Lounge!
The AH Outdoor series
In 2022, Alfred Homann designed the AH Outdoor series, a collection for outdoor use. The collection is characterised by clear lines, which, however, blend almost perfectly with rounded details. Homann's motto here: simple, clear and logical.
The high-quality teak used runs through the entire series, which means that the different design furniture can be perfectly combined with each other . From outdoor chairs to outdoor tables to an outdoor lounge sofa, the collection leaves nothing to be desired for your garden.
Material and format
The lounger is made of untreated and FSC®-certified teak wood. The furniture measures 88 cm in width, 131 cm in depth and 30 cm in height.
|Product number:||CARL HANSEN AH604|
|Manufacturer||Carl Hansen & Søn|
|Shipping method||Forwarding agent|
|Material||FSC®-certified teak, untreated; Agora Liso life oat 1760|
About the manufacturer
Related products of AH604 Garden Lounger Teak Outdoor Carl Hansen & Søn
Fair Design at Carl Hansen & Søn
- family-run company from Denmark in the third generation
- responsible sourcing of materials and manufacturing processes
- durable quality products, made by hand
- Preservation of craftsmanship by passing on the wealth of experience to apprentices
- more than 75 Carl Hansen designer pieces are made from FSC-certified woods
- almost every little piece of wood is used - for example, leftovers are used as fuel for the district heating plants
- In-house repairs and overhauls are offered