- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- We only sell certified Originals
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- 20 years of experience
- Design furniture exhibition in Würzburg
FK11 Plico Chair Carl Hansen & Søn
Dimensions in cm: W 74 x D 85 x H 74
Your advantages with einrichten design
personal, individual, passionately
Foldable: FK11 Plico Chair armchair Carl Hansen & Søn
The FK11 Plico Chair by Carl Hansen can be folded and moved flexibly - at the same time it is made of high-quality, solid oak wood. Together with the sewn linen fabric, it creates a stylish and very noble impression. It was designed by the Danish design duo Preben Fabricius and Jorgen Kastholm.
Carl Hansen & Søn - Danish Design since 1908
What began in 1908 as a small furniture workshop on the Danish island of Funen has developed into a successful and globally renowned design company. Since the carpenter Carl Hansen founded the company, two aspects have been in the foreground: the uncompromising commitment to the finest craftsmanship and the collaboration with exceptional designers.
Thus, the development of Carl Hansen & Søn was significantly influenced by the well-known Danish designer Hans J. Wegner. The creative connection with him began in 1949 when Carl Hansen's son met Wegner and enabled the then unknown designer to create an extensive furniture series. One part of the collection conceived at that time is the today absolutely well-known and popular Wishbone Chair, also called CH24.
Material and size
The frame is made of solid oak wood. Backrest and seat are made of quilted linen fabric. The backrest is adjustable and can also be folded down completely. The armrests are made of saddle leather. The armchair is 74 cm wide and 85 cm deep. It is 74 cm high with a seat height of 37 cm.
|Product number:||CARL HANSEN FK11 EICHE OEL|
|Manufacturer||Carl Hansen & Søn|
|Designer||Fabricius & Kastholm|
|Shipping method||Normal parcel shipment|
|Material||Frame: solid wood, steel / cushions: foam / armrests: saddle leather / brackets: brass|
About the manufacturer
Fair Design at Carl Hansen & Søn
- family-run company from Denmark in the third generation
- responsible sourcing of materials and manufacturing processes
- durable quality products, made by hand
- Preservation of craftsmanship by passing on the wealth of experience to apprentices
- more than 75 Carl Hansen designer pieces are made from FSC-certified woods
- almost every little piece of wood is used - for example, leftovers are used as fuel for the district heating plants
- In-house repairs and overhauls are offered