The pretty and handy Atelier wall shelf by Marco Dessi
was designed for Richard Lampert.
Atelier is a practical and great furniture whether for toys, deco,
plants or other things. It looks great in the corridor as well as in the
Four different versions are available:
- 1 / one shelf W 100 / 140 / 160 / 200 cm H 27 cm
- 2/ two shelves W 100 / 140 / 160 / 200 cm H 67 cm
- 3/ combination: two shelves W 100 + extension W 160 / 200 cm lower shelf H 67 cm
- 4/ combination: two shelves W 100 + extension W 160 / 200 cm upper shelf H 67 cm
The interval between two shelves is 33 cm.
The shelf supports are powdercoated in the colours white RAL 9010,
basalt grey RAL 7012, black RAL 9005 and bronze dark.
The shelves are chipboard MDF melamine white coated, 5-layer solid spruce/fir
clear lacquered with white tint or solid smoked oak with satin mat finish.
Here we offer the shelves in spruce/fir.
The Atelier family by Richard Lampert also includes a coat rack / wall rack.
|Year of design||2012/2013|
|Shipping method||Forwarding agent|
|Material||solid spruce/fir with white tint clear lacquered|
|D 30 cm|
Questions about the product? We are happy to help.
- Personal contact person
- trained product experts with love for designer pieces
- Material advice
- 20 years of experience