- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- We only sell certified Originals
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- 20 years of experience
- Design furniture exhibition in Würzburg
The designer's favourite: Asserbo Series bench dark oiled eucalyptus by Carl Hansen & Søn
The Asserbo series was designed by the famous Danish designer Børge Mogensen in 1962 entirely according to his own needs. For the furnishing of his holiday home in Asserbo, he designed a table and a bench made of solid, dark oiled eucalyptus wood. The pieces of furniture are characterised by their rounded shapes and the visible brushed brass screws, giving them an absolutely aesthetic and clear look. The stylish combination is perfect for all those who like to furnish their living space with high-quality character pieces.
Carl Hansen & Søn - Danish Design since 1908
What began in 1908 as a small furniture workshop on the Danish island of Funen has developed into a successful and globally renowned design company. Since the carpenter Carl Hansen founded the company, two aspects have been in the foreground: the uncompromising commitment to the finest craftsmanship and the collaboration with exceptional designers.
Thus, the development of Carl Hansen & Søn was significantly influenced by the well-known Danish designer Hans J. Wegner. The creative connection with him began in 1949 when Carl Hansen's son met Wegner and enabled the then unknown designer to create an extensive furniture series. One part of the collection conceived at that time is the today absolutely well-known and popular Wishbone Chair, also called CH24.
Material and format
The Asserbo solid wood bench made of dark oiled eucalyptus is 170 cm wide, 52 cm deep and 78 cm high. The seat height is 46 cm and the bench has a backrest.
|Product number:||CARL HANSEN BM0699|
|Manufacturer||Carl Hansen & Søn|
|Shipping method||Forwarding agent|
|Material||Eucalyptus, dark oiled|
|Seating height (cm)||46|
About the manufacturer
Related products of Asserbo Series Bench Dark Oiled Eucalyptus Carl Hansen & Søn
Fair Design at Carl Hansen & Søn
- family-run company from Denmark in the third generation
- responsible sourcing of materials and manufacturing processes
- durable quality products, made by hand
- Preservation of craftsmanship by passing on the wealth of experience to apprentices
- more than 75 Carl Hansen designer pieces are made from FSC-certified woods
- almost every little piece of wood is used - for example, leftovers are used as fuel for the district heating plants
- In-house repairs and overhauls are offered