- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- Loyalty pays off: 1.5% annual bonus for our customers
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- Owner-managed for over 20 years - trust our experience!
- Secure packaging and fast shipping - thanks to our professionals!
Your advantages with einrichten design
personal, individual, passionately
Individual: 6degree bench by Jan Cray
This bench delivers what it promises - its format is arranged in exactly the right proportions in terms of length and width. Its various surfaces all create a robust and resilient appearance. And their frame is made of moulded and powder-coated sheet steel in such a way that no sharp edges are in the way. The beautifully detailed lock bolts round off the design perfectly.
Jan Cray – Furniture from Hamburg
Jan Cray manufactures and distributes his furniture from Hamburg-Altona. Here you will find workshops and design sources where the creative team around Jan Cray develops furniture and kitchens with heart and history. The quarter unites new and old, because the traditional industrial area has managed the change to modernity without leaving behind the old craftsmanship. Jan Cray stands for the responsible use of resources. The furniture is made of high-quality, domestic and recycled wood. What cannot be produced in the Hamburg workshop is taken over by companies rooted in the Hamburg area and its surroundings. Founder and designer Jan Cray is skilled in dealing with metal through his profession. But already since his childhood wood has fascinated him as a material for products, so he combined both passions and Jan Cray created furniture and kitchens.
Material and size
The 6Grad bench is extremely individual and can be adapted to your needs and ideas through its numerous selection options. It is 40 or 46 cm high. It is 36 cm deep and available in lengths from 120 to 200 cm.
There are eight colours to choose from for the sheet steel frame. From discreetly discreet to strikingly radiant:
- Sulphur yellow
- spin green
- light grey
- dark grey
- red orange
- light blue
- More on request
And the table surface can also be individually adjusted. In addition to patinated construction timber and solid oak, the surface is also available with a modern linoleum coating:
- Recycled construction timber
- Solid oak
- wild oak
- More on request
You are interested in this product by Jan Cray? Please send us a non-binding inquiry!
|Product number:||JAN CRAY 6GR BANK 120 BRE|
|Shipping method||Forwarding agent|
|Material||Top: solid recycled spruce wood / frame: metal|
About the manufacturer
Related products of 6Grad Bank Jan Cray
Fair Design at Jan Cray
- each piece of furniture is designed, produced and assembled from a single source
- Use of durable materials such as steel and wood made from renewable, domestic and recycled raw materials
- traditional craftsmanship with modern production methods
- local network and own workshop in Radbruch, district of Lüneburg
- thermal utilisation of wood waste from the production process