- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- We only sell certified Originals
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- 20 years of experience
- Design furniture exhibition in Würzburg
Cone Chair Armchair Vitra
Your advantages with einrichten design
personal, individual, passionately
Cone Chair by Vitra
Originally designed for a Danish restaurant, Vitra's Cone Chair is now an absolute classic. Its shape is based on the classic geometric cone. A padded seat shell forms a backrest and armrest at the same time, providing an extremely comfortable seat.
The stainless steel base allows the Cone Chair to rotate. The series includes an ottoman which, used in combination with the design chair, conjures up the perfect cosiness in your rooms.
Verner Panton – Design genious
Verner Panton, who was born in Denmark, studied at the Royal Academy of Arts in Copenhagen after attending the technical school in Odense. After graduating, he worked with the famous designer Arne Jacobsen from 1950-52 and founded his own design studio in 1955.
Like the Cone series, his other designs testify to his penchant for strong colours and geometric shapes. The Panton Chair, also clearly shows this, created in collaboration with Vitra in the 1960s.
Material and size
The body of the Cone chair is made of glass fibre reinforced, laminated plastic. The light upholstery is made of polyurethane foam and is complemented by a seat cushion. The rotating base is made of brushed stainless steel.
The design armchair is 57 cm wide, 62.5 cm deep and 82 cm high. The seat height is 49 cm.
Tonus: 90% new wool, 10% Helenca
|Product number:||VITRA 40600400|
|Shipping method||Forwarding agent|
|Material||Fabric Tonus (90% V<span lang="en">irgin wool, 10% Helenca)</span>|
|Seating height (cm)||49|
About the manufacturer
Related products of Cone Chair Armchair Vitra
Fair Design at Vitra
- durable design classics with guarantees of 10 or 30 years
- regional production sites
- 46% of suppliers come from Germany, 96% from Europe
- Repairs, returns and extended guarantees
- Vitra Circle Stores, where used Vitra products are purchased, refurbished and put back into circulation