- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- We only sell certified Originals
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- 20 years of experience
- Design furniture exhibition in Würzburg
Circo Dining Chair Outdoor ames
Dimensions in cm: W 61.5 x D 56.5 x H 77.5
Your advantages with einrichten design
personal, individual, passionately
Awareness of life: Circo Dining Chair Outdoor ames
The liveliness and spirit of Colombia was the inspiration for the collaboration between ames and designer Sebastian Herkner. The result is furniture with exciting colour contrasts and a fresh attitude to life! The weaving technique used by the Colombian artesanos and artesanas to make the Cielo, Caribe and Cartaganes furniture pieces is called "momposino". This method is particularly popular in the Santa Marta region on the Caribbean coast.
ames - design that supports!
All products manufactured by ames are created in partnership with Colombian craftsmen. The skill, knowledge and care of the artesanos and artesanas ensure the exceptional quality of the design furniture and accessories. The small and family-run ateliers manufacture by hand with raw materials largely sourced from the country. For example, the PVC cords for the manufacturer's furniture are made from recycled plastic.
Material and format
The chair consists of a powder-coated steel frame and woven PVC cords made from recycled plastic. It is 61.5 cm wide, 56.5 cm deep and 77.5 cm high. The seat height is 44 cm.
Note: Please note that the seat cushion shown is not included in the scope of delivery.
|Product number:||AMES 00ACIDC C|
|Shipping method||Normal parcel shipment|
|Material||Galvanised and powder-coated steel tubing, PVC cords made from recycled plastic|
|Seating height (cm)||44|
About the manufacturer
Related products of Circo Dining Chair Outdoor ames
Circo Dining Chair Pillow Kissen Outdoor ames Cappuccino
further variants available
Fair Design at ames
- whether in material sourcing or manufacturing, ames works exclusively with small manufactures and family businesses from Colombia
- all manufactured products are created in partnership with Colombian craftspeople
- this keeps old craft traditions alive and creates new jobs with fair pay
- most of the raw materials are sourced domestically
- PVC ribbons are made from recycled plastic
- Natural pigments are used