- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- We only sell certified Originals
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- 20 years of experience
- Design furniture exhibition in Würzburg
Caribe Vis a Vis Bench Outdoor ames
Dimensions in cm: W 123.3 x D 94.5 x H 72
Your advantages with einrichten design
personal, individual, passionately
Look me in the eye: Caribe Vis a Vis Bench Outdoor ames
Colourful design meets shapely elegance - the Caribe bench is perfect for indoor and outdoor areas. The series was designed by Sebastian Herkner, who was inspired by the colourful vibrancy of Colombia in his choice of colours. The weaving technique used by the Colombian artesanos and artesanas to make the Cielo, Caribe and Cartaganes furniture pieces is called "momposino". This method is particularly popular in the Santa Marta region on the Caribbean coast. The coloured cords are made of recycled PVC and are woven by hand around a frame of hot-dip galvanised steel, creating different patterns.
ames - design that supports!
All products manufactured by ames are created in partnership with Colombian craftsmen. The skill, knowledge and care of the artesanos and artesanas ensure the exceptional quality of the design furniture and accessories. The small and family-run ateliers manufacture by hand with raw materials largely sourced from the country. For example, the PVC cords for the manufacturer's furniture are made from recycled plastic.
Material and format
The bench consists of a powder-coated steel frame and a seat and back made of woven PVC cords produced from recycled plastic. It is 123.3 cm wide, 94.5 cm deep, 72 cm high. The seat height is 41 cm and the seat diameter is 50 cm.
|Product number:||AMES 01ACAVAV B|
|Shipping method||Forwarding agent|
|Material||Galvanised and powder-coated tubular steel, PVC cords made from recycled plastic|
|Seating height (cm)||41|
About the manufacturer
Related products of Caribe Vis a Vis Bench Outdoor ames
Fair Design at ames
- whether in material sourcing or manufacturing, ames works exclusively with small manufactures and family businesses from Colombia
- all manufactured products are created in partnership with Colombian craftspeople
- this keeps old craft traditions alive and creates new jobs with fair pay
- most of the raw materials are sourced domestically
- PVC ribbons are made from recycled plastic
- Natural pigments are used