- Trained product experts as personal contacts
- We only sell certified Originals
- Worldwide delivery from Germany
- 20 years of experience
- Design furniture exhibition in Würzburg
Caribe Natural Dining Chair Chair Outdoor ames
Dimensions in cm: W 55.3 x D 56 x H 75
Your advantages with einrichten design
personal, individual, passionately
Woven from willow rods: Caribe Natural Dining Chair Outdoor ames
Clear look - the Natural series by ames is almost plain compared to the other design furniture by the manufacturer. Instead of colourful PVC cords, high-quality willow rods from bejuco roots are used here. The weaving technique used by the Colombian artesanos and artesanas to make the Cielo, Caribe and Cartaganes furniture pieces is called "momposino". This method is particularly popular in the Santa Marta region on the Caribbean coast.
ames - design that supports!
All products manufactured by ames are created in partnership with Colombian craftsmen. The skill, knowledge and care of the artesanos and artesanas ensure the exceptional quality of the design furniture and accessories. The small and family-run ateliers manufacture by hand with raw materials largely sourced from the country. For example, the PVC cords for the manufacturer's furniture are made from recycled plastic.
Material and format
The chair consists of a powder-coated steel frame and a seat and back made of woven willow rods. It is 55.3 cm wide, 56 cm deep and 75 cm high. The seat height is 45 cm.
|Product number:||AMES 00ACNDC A|
|Shipping method||Forwarding agent|
|Material||Wicker made from bejuco roots. Galvanised and powder-coated tubular steel frame|
|Seating height (cm)||45|
About the manufacturer
Related products of Caribe Natural Dining Chair Chair Outdoor ames
Caribe Natural Lounge Chair Lounge chair Outdoor ames
further variants available
Fair Design at ames
- whether in material sourcing or manufacturing, ames works exclusively with small manufactures and family businesses from Colombia
- all manufactured products are created in partnership with Colombian craftspeople
- this keeps old craft traditions alive and creates new jobs with fair pay
- most of the raw materials are sourced domestically
- PVC ribbons are made from recycled plastic
- Natural pigments are used