Consumers are entitled to exercise a right to cancellation provided that the consumer is a natural person who becomes party to a legal agreement for a purpose that cannot be assigned to either that person’s trade or the occupation in which that person is engaged on a self-employed basis.
Right of revocation
You may revoke this contract within 28 days without indicating the reason. The revocation period is 28 days starting on the day you or a third party entitled by you, which is not the shipper, have received the last goods or the last partial delivery or the last part.
To use your right of revocation you must inform us (Fa. büroforum - planen und einrichten GmbH; Edith-Stein-Str. 3 ; 97084 Würzburg-Rottenbauer; Telefon: +49 (0)931 / 8 09 92 - 200; Telefax: +49 (0)931 / 8 09 92 - 199; E-mail: email@example.com) with a clear statement (e. g. a letter send by post, fax or email) of your decision to revoke this contract.
You can use the sample revocation form, which is however not obligatory.
To ensure the revocation period it is sufficient to send the notice of exercising the right of revocation before the revocation period ends.
Consequences of revocation
When you revoke this contract we have to return all payments received from you including shipping costs (except additional costs which result from you choosing a different shipping method than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) immediately and latest within fourteen days starting on the day your notice of the cancellation of this contract is received by us. For the return payment we use the same payment method as chosen by you in the original transaction except there is an explicit agreement with you; in no case fees for this return payment will occur.
We can refuse the return payment until we have received the goods or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, depending on what occurs earlier.
You have to send back or deliver the goods to us immediately and at any rate latest within 28 days starting on the day on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract. The period is ensured when you send back the goods before the end of the period of 28 days.
We bear the costs of returning parceled goods. You bear the immediate costs of returning non-parceled goods. The costs are estimated at most circa 70,00 EUR within Germany and 140,00 EUR within the rest of the EU.
You only have to pay for the possible value loss of the goods when this loss in value can be traced back to improper handling by checking the appearance, characteristics and functions of the goods.
Exclusion from the right of revocation
The right of revocation does not apply for contracts
- to deliver goods which are not prefabricated and for which production an individiual selection or instruction by the consumer is applied or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer
- to deliver products which can perish quickly or which date of expiry would be exceeded fast
- to deliver alcoholic drinks which price was agreed upon contract conclusion but can be delivered earliest 30 days after contract conclusion and which current value are subject to fluctuations of the market on which the contractor has no influence;
Preterm expiration of the right of revocation
The right of revocation expires e.g. preterm for contracts
- to deliver sealed goods, which are not suited for return due to health or hygiene reasons when their seal has been removed after delivery.
- to deliver goods if these have been mixed inseparably with other goods due to their characteristics after delivery.
End of right of revocation
Download of our sample revocation form: