Hot stuff: the KBG 741 KBG 741 coffee machine by Moccamaster. The retro-design filter coffee machines have been handmade in the Netherlands for more than 50 years.
In 2002, the American magazine "Wine Spectator" named Technivorm-Moccamaster "the maker of the best coffee machines in the world".
Full taste, great design
The extracted coffee is a true culinary delight and tastes like hand brewed. No surprise the Moccamaster is so popular in magazines and coffee shops. The optimal brewing temperature between 92 and 96 degrees Celsius is not completely uninvolved. This avoids bitterness and acidity.
And the Moccamaster coffee maker is last but not least really fast: After only 6 minutes, a pot is ready.
You can order the Moccamaster coffee in a variety of trendy colours online: from elegant mat black to the freshest green or pastel pink. After all, a bit of paint is great for any kitchen or dining room.
Filter coffee machines: discovered anew
Filter coffee was not so popular in the past few years, which was probably due to the fact that in German offices lukewarm coffee in jugs vegetated. The triumph of coffee machines, capsule machines & co. began. Meanwhile, the tide has turned fortunately and the good old filter coffee is "in" again (for Moccamaster owners, however, filter coffee was never out of fashion.)
As already mentioned, filter coffee does not have to hide in terms of taste and in terms of environmental friendliness it stays ahead. Just think about the tons of aluminum packaging that ends up in the bin every day. KBG 741 can do without this "wealth waste". On the contrary, coffee grounds and filter bag are even compostable. And if a product is made of high-quality materials, as is the case with the Moccamaster coffee maker, it also guarantees a long life, which in turn saves valuable resources.
- short brewing time: 1.25 liters (10 cups) within 6 minutes
- Brewing temperature: 92 to 96 degrees
- heating element made of copper
- high quality glass jug
- meets all requirements of the European Coffee Brewing Center
- The hot plate keeps the coffee at 80-85 degrees for 40 minutes
- Brew basket with automatic drip stop
- with funnel inlet
- 9-hole water spout made of stainless steel, thus good distribution
- high quality and reusable materials
- The manufacturer Technivorm gives a 5-year warranty
- handmade in Amerongen, Netherlands
- all parts are replaceable
- easy cleaning
- needed are filter bags of size 4
- Dimensions / Infos
- immediately available
Questions about the product? We love to help.
You are not sure about the right material for your new designer piece or you have other questions? We will also assist you concerning delivery and payment issues with our expertise.
Just call or contact us online.
Interior planning and individual offers
You furnish a room or a whole house or office?
We will send you a non-binding individual offer or we will offer you interior planning by one of our architects.
Related product(s) for KBG 741 A0 Coffee Mashine Trend Colors Moccamaster
Forwarding costs for article KBG 741 A0 Coffee Mashine Trend Colors Moccamaster
For this article KBG 741 A0 Coffee Mashine Trend Colors Moccamaster for the price of €219.00 we calculate for each delivery address the following shipping costs:
- Forwarding costs for country zone I*: €0.00
- * except Switzerland : additionally import fees of €0.00
- Forwarding costs for country zone II : €19.71
- Forwarding costs for country zone III : Can be requested from us.
- Forwarding costs for country zone IV : €40.00
Division of countries
Country zone I:
Switzerland*, Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, France, Poland, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia (Slovak Republic).
Country zone II:
Finland, Portugal, Spain, Bulgaria, New Zealand, Norway, United Kingdom, Eire, Italy, Turkey, Malta, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania.
Country zone III:
All other countries
Canada, USA, Japan, Australia, United Arab Emirates.