Conditions of use
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF BÜROFORUM PLANEN UND EINRICHTEN GMBH;
REPRESENTED BY THE CEO JOCHEN BÄHR, EUGEN SAUER, DANIEL RÜTTIGER
EDITH-STEIN-STR. 3, 97084 WÜRZBURG
§ 1 Validity of Terms, defintions
(1) For the business relationship between büroforum planen und einrichten GmbH., (hereinafter "büroforum") and the customer (hereinafter referred to as "customer"), the following terms and conditions apply exclusively in the version valid at the time of order.
(2) The customer is a consumer within the meaning of these general terms and conditions, insofar as the purpose of the ordered deliveries and services cannot be attributed predominantly to commercial or independent professional activity. On the other hand, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity who, in concluding the contract, is exercising his commercial or independent professional activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of Contract
(1) The customer can choose from the assortment of büroforum products, in particular furnishing and furniture, (hereinafter referred to as "goods") and collect them via the button "add to cart" in a virtual shopping cart. Via the button "buy now" he makes a binding offer to buy the goods in the shopping cart. However, the offer can only be submitted and transmitted if the customer has accepted these terms and conditions by clicking on the corresponding button and thereby included them in his offer
(2) Before sending the order, büroforum makes it possible for the customer to check the order for its correctness of contents, in particular price and quantity, and to correct it if necessary.
(3) After receipt of the order, büroforum will send the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt by e-mail in which the customer's order is listed again. The automatic acknowledgment of receipt merely documents that the customer's order has been received by büroforum and does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The contract only comes into effect by submitting a declaration of acceptance sent by büroforum with separate email or by sending the ordered goods within seven days
(4) The contract text can be printed by the customer via the function "Print". The text of the contract can also be saved on the customer's computer by clicking on the right mouse button and then entering the command via the menu that appears to save the website with the contract text. The text of the contract can also be saved on the customer's computer by clicking on the right mouse button and then entering the command via the menu that appears to save the website with the contract text. Via the button "my orders" the customer can view his past orders and the relevant data.
(5) The language available to the customer for the conclusion of the contract is German.
§ 3 Prices and Shipping costs
(1) All stated prices include the statutory value added tax.
(2) shipping costs are to be paid by the buyer and are calculated as follows:
The shipping costs are again listed precisely in the offer declaration (§ 2 s. 2) for the customer.
(3) The shipping risk bears büroforum, when the customer is a consumer.
§ 4 Payment terms
(1) The customer can pay via credit card, prepayment, purchase on account, Amazon, Sofortüberweisung, cash on delivery, Paypal or installment purchase.
(2) The payment of the selling price is due immediately after conclusion of the contract. If the due date of the payment is determined according to the calendar, the customer is already in default of payment by omission of the appointment.
(4) The payment processing for installment purchases via easyCredit TeamBank AG Nürnberg, Beuthener Str. 25, 90471 Nürnberg (hereinafter: „easyCredit“), is done by easyCredit according to the general terms for installment purchases of easyCredit-, which are accessible here: http://www.einrichten-design.de/media/wysiwyg/payment-documents/rk_ergaenzende_agbs_zum_ratenkauf_by-easycredit_1.0.pdf
(5) The payment processing for a purchase on account via payolution GmbH, Am Euro Platz 2, 1120 Wien, Österreich (hereinafter: „payolution“), is done by payolution according to the general terms for purchase on account of payolution which are accessible here: https://payment.payolution.com/payolution-payment/infoport/agb?mId=RmEuIGLDvHJvZm9ydW0gLSBwbGFuZW4gdW5kIGVpbnJpY2h0ZW4gR21iSA.
§ 5 Warranty / Liability
(1) büroforum warrants for material defects in accordance with the statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB (German Civil Code), unless otherwise agreed below.
(2) Consumer claims for compensation are excluded. Except are claims for compensation by the consumer resulting from injury to life, body, health or breach of major contractual obligations (e. g., which the contract according to its content and purpose enforces on büroforum or the fullfilment of such enables the proper implementation in the first place and which the customer regularly honours and is expected to be honoured) as well as the liability for other damages, which are based on a deliberate or grossly negligent breach of duty by büroforum, its legal representative or agent.
(3) For the breach of essential contractual obligation büroforum is liable only for the foreseeable damage typical of the contract if it was caused by negligence except it is a compensation claim of the customer regarding injury to life, body or health.
(4) The limitation of s. 1 and 2 also apply to the legal representative and agents of büroforum, if claims are asserted directly against them.
(5) The provisions of the Product Liability Law remain unaffected.
§ 6 Cancellation Right with Respect to Distance Sales Contracts
Right of revocation for consumers
Consumers are entitled to exercise a right to cancellation provided that the consumer is a natural person who becomes party to a legal agreement for a purpose that cannot be assigned to either that person’s trade or the occupation in which that person is engaged on a self-employed basis.
§ 7 Information on data processing
(1) büroforum collects data of the customer in the context of the execution of contracts. It observes in particular the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act and Telemedia Act. Without the consent of the customer, büroforum will only collect, process or use the customer's inventory and usage data, as far as this is necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship and for the use and billing of Telemedia.
§ 8 Platform for online dispute resolution / general information on the dispute settlement procedure before consumer arbitration
(1) The European Commission has provided a online platform for dispute resolution (OS-platform): http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
(2) büroforum is neither obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement before a customer arbitration board.
§ 9 Final definition
Contracts between büroforum and the customer shall be governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the provisions of the UN Sales Convention. However, the choice of law shall not apply insofar as the customer is deprived of the protection granted to him by the provisions which, under the law of the country in which the customer has his habitual residence, may not be derogated from by agreement.